Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Johnny Hebda-

Johnny Hebda's Blogspot


I got to speak with a good friend from the mission recently, Matt Wilhelm.  He was a great missionary and a good friend.  It was great to catch up with him.  My mission to Canada-Halifax really transformed my life and I look back in great fondness to those memories and relationships that I established then.  It really was the best 2 years and sometimes I wish I could put on my name badge and become Elder Johnny Hebda again.  It seems that I was focused on what was most important those 2 years.  It is so easy to get side tracked with all the distractions of today.

I am looking forward to General Conference this weekend.  I definitely could use some direction in my life right now.  The last General conference in October had a profound impact on me.  The speakers are truly inspired men of God.  I also love the music at General Conference.  I always can feel the Spirit so strongly in listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  I had the privilege of singing in the Priesthood Session of conference a few years ago and it was a very amazing experience that I will always remember.

Well the summer is 1 month away!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  It will be here again very soon and back to the travels, long days, long weeks, and all the drama of summer sales...I can hardly wait!

- Johnny Hebda











No comments:

Post a Comment